Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like-new iPhone faulty

Laura2121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have purchased an iPhone 14 pro -like new.

I’ve not been able to receive any signal at all. I have changed my original sim to an eSIM which did not resolve the issue. I have been into my local store who also assisted and deactivated the eSIM and replaced this with a new 5G sim. I was instructed to wait up to 24 hours for this to activate and keep turning the phone off and on. This still hasn’t fixed the issue. I have tried the sim in my old phone and the new sim is actively working. However, this new iPhone I have purchased seems faulty. Is there anything else that you can advise? I have reset the network settings several time over the past 2 weeks and the phone completely.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Laura2121 

If you purchased through O2 you need to return it if faulty Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Laura2121 

You might want to try putting a PAYG SIM from another network into your new 'phone ; it would be interesting if it works ! 

Message 3 of 3