Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping old number

clabrg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a new customer, just activated my O2 sim this morning and started the process to keep my old number. I have filled up the form providing my old number and my PAC code. 

I received a message mentioning I should text SWAP to 20220. My question is, should I send this message via my old number or using the O2 temporary number you have provided?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you are moving from 1 o2 sim to another, then use the SWAP function @clabrg 

If you are moving from a different company, such as 3 or EE, then you need to provide the PAC.

See if this guide is of help:

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you are moving from 1 o2 sim to another, then use the SWAP function @clabrg 

If you are moving from a different company, such as 3 or EE, then you need to provide the PAC.

See if this guide is of help:

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

clabrg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I'll go through them all.

And sure, I wouldn't share any personal information in a community blog! but thanks for pointing that out slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Good luck, and if you get stuck with anything else not directly account related then post back and we can try to help @clabrg 

You'd be surprised how many people post their phone number/address/email/other info on here...

Message 4 of 4