Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel a bolt on I made by mistake

Perestroika
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in America for a few days and was going through the O2 app.

i pressed on a bolt on called O2 travel in error and received an email saying that I have placed an order. I only wanted to find out what it was about and now I have no signal.

I do not want this and cannot work out how to cancel it.

Any ideas please?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144472 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@Perestroika 

Having O2 travel will not make you lose signal.

See guides:

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

USA - Roaming with O2 

All ways to contact O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 and a guide to using Skype if no other means of calling Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144472 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@Perestroika 

Having O2 travel will not make you lose signal.

See guides:

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

USA - Roaming with O2 

All ways to contact O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 and a guide to using Skype if no other means of calling Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36029 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

In addition to the guide and comment shared above, note that Roaming in the US may require you to manually connect to a Forbidden network to get service - this is subtly hidden right at the end of the section on "Tips and Tricks While Roaming" in the Roaming Megaguide shared above. Good luck, @Perestroika.

• Forbidden Networks: If you're struggling to connect to any of the roaming networks showing as available, another option is to try and manually connect to any networks showing as forbidden.
Message 3 of 5

Perestroika
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your responses , I appreciate it . The network signal did come back eventually and it may have just been the phone glitching or me travelling through an area with poor or no reception.

Thanks again to you both.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144472 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

You're welcome @Perestroika 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5