Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no signal at my work but have signal everywhere else

Ross_bez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey. I haven't had signal at my work for a week. O2 say they aren't any faults in my area. IV tried restarting my phone, manually selecting a network but there all at 0 bars. Also tried reset network settings. Any help would be amazing thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If everyone on o2 is struggling then check the guides above to see if there are any issues with o2's masts @Ross_bez - i would guess there is...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Do others get signal in your work @Ross_bez ?
Does your signal work fine everywhere else?

If the answers are no and yes, I suspect the building is blocking the phone signal.

You can try signing up for WiFi calling (assuming there is a WiFi network in your work), but other than that there is not much to try.

Some help guides:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

You can try using your sim in another phone, and another sim in your phone to see if the sim/phone is faulty.

Other than that, see if customer services can help:

That means that you have to persist with customer services on the phone or via social media.

Best time to call is just after 8am.

Call them on 202 or 0344 809 0202 if you were pay monthly, or 4445 or 0344 809 222 if PAYG (or use 0800 032 1402 if you have no other line, and you can use Skype for free - Guide: A Guide to Skype ).

Alternatively you can message on social media: 

Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

Ross_bez
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey thank you for the reply. I've asked a few people in the village and only people that are with 02 are having problems. Yes my signal works fine everywhere else.

I'll try swap Sims with someone and if that doesn't work I'll phone customer service. Thanks 

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If everyone on o2 is struggling then check the guides above to see if there are any issues with o2's masts @Ross_bez - i would guess there is...

Message 4 of 4