Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Farish83 

You claim it from Samsung.

Claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 worth £299. Ends 10 Jan.

Chromebook Promotion – Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion from the Promoter. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S20 FE 5G from a participating retailer between 23/12/2021 –  10/01/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 by redemption. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app preinstalled and Company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/chrom ebook4-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer  for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Farish83 

You claim it from Samsung.

Claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 worth £299. Ends 10 Jan.

Chromebook Promotion – Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion from the Promoter. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S20 FE 5G from a participating retailer between 23/12/2021 –  10/01/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook4 by redemption. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app preinstalled and Company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/chrom ebook4-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer  for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2