Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my number to new O2 contract

Pete82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I currently have a talk time tariff with O2 having already paid off my phone. I want to get a new phone and have found a deal through affordable mobiles that I want to get (I asked O2 if they could match it and they were unable to do so).

I want to keep my current mobile number on the new contract but can’t get a straight answer from O2 on how best to do this and whether I need to get a pac code and state this at the point I order the new phone; or whether I just order the new phone and then contact customer services when I have both sims…

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks 

Pete 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Pete82 

Just migrate your number across Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Pete82 

Just migrate your number across Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Pete82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. So no need to get pac code? I literally just have to phone up once I have my new sim? Sorry just want to be absolutely sure as don’t want to lose my number!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Pete82 

Correct

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4