Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my address?

pw87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to find and change my address in my account but I can't find it anywhere. When I click 'Manage my details' it takes me to a page where it says 'You may have a billing address linked to some of your accounts. To see or change an address, select an account from My O2' so I click My O2 and it shows me a page with my phone number on it, so I click my phone number and it takes me to another page that shows me my tariff and remaining balance (I'm on PAYG), but I see no option anywhere on this page to view or change my address. I have options to Change tariff, View standard rates, Choose a Bolt On, View all orders and 'How to track your order' but there is nothing anywhere that mentions anything about my address. Can someone point me in the direction of it please?

Thank you,
Peter.

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12130 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

I'm on the new 360 platform and it works fine @Anonymous .

Click on the "My o2" just under the big o2 logo.

Then choose "Manage your details".

Scroll down a little, and click the "edit" button on the tab for home address. 

Enter new details and click find, then save.

If your address is not found then there is a delay in the list that o2 uses, in which case you will need to contact customer services as advised above.

This is dependent on you being a pay monthly customer (as I am) - for PAYG you cannot update an address (as far as I can remember).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@pw87 

It isn't possible to update your address on PAYG accounts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 19

pw87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

but what if I... move house?

Message 3 of 19

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

Many thousands of PAYG customers have I'm sure, but still remains impossible to change.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a pay monthly customer, and i can't see it either!! Why is this such a difficult option to see?? I am unable to pay my bill, because one part of my address is different from my card address! I need to update it! Come on O2, get your finger out and get this sorted ASAP!!

Message 5 of 19

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Anonymous 

You should be able to change your address in the billing section of your pay monthly MyO2.

If not, reach out to customer services.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its NOT possible, you try it on your own account. This is why i am ready to leave O2 once my sim deal is finished, they are useless, and NOT a proper mobile network at all!

Message 7 of 19

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

OK, good luck Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 19

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12130 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

I'm on the new 360 platform and it works fine @Anonymous .

Click on the "My o2" just under the big o2 logo.

Then choose "Manage your details".

Scroll down a little, and click the "edit" button on the tab for home address. 

Enter new details and click find, then save.

If your address is not found then there is a delay in the list that o2 uses, in which case you will need to contact customer services as advised above.

This is dependent on you being a pay monthly customer (as I am) - for PAYG you cannot update an address (as far as I can remember).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 19

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

@Anonymous 

There it is in mine under the Manage My Personal Details menu.

Gives me the ability to edit my address

Screenshot_20230908_130201_My O2.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 10 of 19