Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

PlainJayne87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i bought a samsung a71 via affordable mobiles.co.uk with a 2 year 02 contract in December 2020 but today my phone has stopped working (stuck looping on start up). I tried to book a repair via the samsung website but it says the IMEI number entered is not valid, i search and apparently this can also mean warranty expired but that shouldnt be  the case as its within 2 years that i bought it.

can anyone help?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@PlainJayne87 

Your purchase contract is with affordable mobiles so you need to talk to them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@PlainJayne87 

Your purchase contract is with affordable mobiles so you need to talk to them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6533 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1481 Solutions

As stated. Affordable Mobiles. However, if you have a purchase receipt from them proving it is under 2 years old then a visit to a Samsung service agent may be the best way forward.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3