Did you mean: 

Gregg's free coffee saying voucher used

Wobie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I keep getting an error on my O2 priority app, I go to get a free coffee from 7am with Gregg's and it says voucher used. Last time I used it was Thursday just gone. 

I have already been intouch with o2 customer service because this happened at the end of last week and continued into this week. I successfully redeemed a coffee through priority at Gregg's this Thursday and thought the issue had fixed itself. However I have gone to get a free coffee today and it's saying voucher used all over again.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling the app, clearing cache/ data and browser history aswell. My phone is updated to the latest android.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Wobie 

It's one free item per week. 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Greggs-Offers/td-p/1558166

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Wobie 

It's one free item per week. 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Greggs-Offers/td-p/1558166

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2