Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 battery

The-Wanderer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've just received a galaxy watch 6, on a full charge its showing only 18hrs of use instead of around 40hrs.

I've turned off GPS, removed all but essential apps and it's no different, tried a factory reset too and again, made no difference.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas/solution or should I contact O2 together it exchanged.

I saw a few people on online forums withheld same issue but couldn't find a solution.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@The-Wanderer 

Might be a good idea to contact Samsung for advice https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@The-Wanderer 

Might be a good idea to contact Samsung for advice https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@The-Wanderer 

The battery life on the Galaxy Watches is poo, to be honest, my classic is down to 40% after 13hours, bit the same can be said about Apple and the Pixel Watches, they all last about a day before been recharged... 

The only smartwatches that last longer are Garmin.. 

But as @MI5 has said speak to Samsung, as it could be a software bug that can be fixed by software updates... but dont expect too much

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3