Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPRS DATA CHARGES

HoppySaul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a business account. 4 handsets all with unlimited tariffs, yet recently being charged over £1500 for GPRS calls....this was streaming, not 'calls'. WHY???? 

I am at the stage where I wish I'd stayed with Three, we had unlimited data, calls and messages with them and our combined bill was never more than £200!

Trying to get O2 to deal with this and answer why they have imposed this huge fee on one handset is so difficult. Twice I've been told they'll investigate and call me back. Twice they have failed to do so.

Anyone else having the same issues?  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@HoppySaul 

O2 do charge extra for data use over your allowances which should have been explained to you when you took the contracts.

You will need to persevere with O2 as there's no one here who can access your accounts, sorry.

Call 8002 for business CS.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Henry7
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you get around paying for that bill? I’ve had the same issue today…

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6384 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@HoppySaul 

Just interested to know why you left Three if you had such a good deal with them ?  

Message 5 of 7

ILHALL
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, We are currently experiencing a similar issue, may I please ask if you were every able to get to the bottom of this if so how? any information that would help me would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6384 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@ILHALL 

If you are addressing that query to @HoppySaul or @Henry7, you need to tag them thus. However, please bear in mind that this thread is from last year so I have no idea whether or not either will see your post and respond. 👍 

Message 7 of 7