Did you mean: 

Esim

mrchips1471
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

Can anyone help just one question I have an s21 phone on o2 but I have just bought an Huawei sports watch 2 (4g) so my question is can I purchase an Esim to work with the watch and the phone so I can receive calls without having my phone with me Thank You in advance  

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@mrchips1471 

That watch is not supported by O2, so no, you can't.

The only supported watches are here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/smartwatches#sort=content.sorting.featured&page=1

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6619 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Good question. Not heard of a plan for that particular combination 

As we are all customers here best you contact O2 direct

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@mrchips1471 

That watch is not supported by O2, so no, you can't.

The only supported watches are here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/smartwatches#sort=content.sorting.featured&page=1

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

mrchips1471
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Thank you everyone for your reply so I have taken the watch back and now I have bought the Galaxy watch 4 (4G) I have been trying to get the plan for the watch it seems like I have spoken to everyone at O2 the past few days long long waiting times for someone to pickup the phone then been passed on to several different people all claiming to get this sorted and I still dont have a sim plan for my watch I have tried online put it in my basket go to checkout and it just loops back to the plan page cant get it sorted online cant get it sorted on the phone and apparently they are moving to a new system or something so only a few stores can help and not 1 of them is anywhere near me all I want is for my phone to receive calls and messages without my phone and this is proving to be impossible like impossible I think they have the plan on 1gig boosted to 2 gig I have tried through the app and it says I need a QR code or pin to continue of course I don't have either of these I know it sounds extream but getting a shuttle to mars would be easier than getting a sim only plan for my watch can anyone help or have any ideas Thank you again in advance 

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@mrchips1471 

How to guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

mrchips1471
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi so I have just spoken to my local ish O2 shop and he said yes bring it down and we can sort that for you in store so we will see how that goes and ill let you know if they sorted it or not and if you can actually get it done in the shop.

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Shops are usually the only place @mrchips1471 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

mrchips1471
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Soooooooo gets on the bus 16 mile round trip £6-40 for the bus walked and said I rang you not long ago about a esim for my watch £5 a month rolling contract ohhh yes he said just 1 minute and passed me to an assistant so we sat down she said what is your mobile number she then put that information in her computer then said I cant get your details up you have been moved to our new system and we have not yet moved over in this store so there is nothing I can do even if you wanted a new contract I would not even be able to do this as I cant access your details sorry and that was that so what seem like 300 phone calls a 16 mile round trip at my cost to still not be any further forward its a joke like a joke and not a funny one either honestly I bet I could get a shuttle to the moon easier than trying to get a plan for my smart watch from o2 years and years I have been a customer of o2 but when this contract ends that's it new provider for me 

Message 9 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12075 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Another problem related to the new 360 system @ColinO2 ...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 10