Did you mean: 

Error code 14 - Apple Watch

IP1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I’ve been through the set up of the watch, pairing it with the phone and everything is fine - apart from the last bit which is ‘set up mobile data’. At this point all I keep getting is ‘Oops - something went wrong contact o2 and quote error code 14’.
I’ve ‘re-paired’ the watch to the phone but still no joy!

Ive noticed on my o2 account that it recognises the watch and is charging me £5 per month. I also note this issue has been raised before but with private reply’s so can’t tell how to resolve the issue. 

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Hi @IP1 - yes, the team on the Forum and O2 side have been asked to collate the answers together so we can get a guide put up on the Forum for this.

Meantime, I'll tag @O2KyleW who is the O2 Advisor on this afternoon, see if he can reach out to you and help get the hurdle you are facing to finally fall and get you up and running. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

pgn
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Hi @IP1 - yes, the team on the Forum and O2 side have been asked to collate the answers together so we can get a guide put up on the Forum for this.

Meantime, I'll tag @O2KyleW who is the O2 Advisor on this afternoon, see if he can reach out to you and help get the hurdle you are facing to finally fall and get you up and running. Good luck!

Message 2 of 15

IP1
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I look forward to a response 

Message 3 of 15

Aka
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue, was told to unpair watch, change passwords but still the same, did you get sorted? Any help would be fantastic

Message 4 of 15

IP1
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, still waiting trying a number of resolutions but no luck. As out of contract may just cancel with O2 and move network as the customer service with O2 is disgusting. 

Message 5 of 15

pgn
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Hi @IP1 and @Aka - looks like O2Kylew was unable to get to you yesterday afternoon, and there are no O2 Advisors on duty today as it is a Sunday.

Perhaps @O2Sarah- will be able to look into the error 14 you are getting on your iWatch setup when she comes on duty after 8am on Monday - keep an eye on your PMs Monday morning. Sorry for the frustration you are doubtless feeling.

Message 6 of 15

Aka
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help @pgn hopefully be sorted soon👍

Message 7 of 15

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@IP1 and @Aka I will private message you both so i can check your account 

Message 8 of 15

SamE
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I seem to have this issue with the cellular service on my apple watch. I lost my phone and they incorrectly barred the service on my watch. Now it is unbarred it simply comes up error 14 when I try to start the cellular service. I have phoned up and been in store but no one seems to be able to sort.

Can someone please help or tag someone that can.

Thank you

Message 9 of 15

pgn
  • 36422 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Hi @SamE - @O2Ryan is on this evening, maybe he will get to you presently. Good luck.

Message 10 of 15