Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 108 on my Apple Watch Ultra 2

Jasmine92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded or the new Apple Watch Ultra 2 every time I try to set up my mobile service I get an error code 108. I have messaged o2 several times they have said they are escalating the problem but I still haven’t heard anything and I’m paying for a data plan which I cannot use because I can’t connect to the mobile service on my watch. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Jasmine92 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Jasmine92 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Nazrul74Islam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have same issue from last 11 months paying watch airtime for nothing, please let me know on this post if you have solved the issue 

N Islam
Message 3 of 11

Oxonian
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Nazrul74Islam 

If you are asking that question of @Jasmine92, you need to tag her thus ! 👍 

Message 4 of 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@Nazrul74Islam wrote:

I have same issue from last 11 months paying watch airtime for nothing, please let me know on this post if you have solved the issue 

@Nazrul74Islam - 11months - did you read the Activate Apple Watch Guide posted above? It tells you, by error code, what to do to get your watch up and running... As your code, 108, is not mentioned, the advice in the guide is:

For ANY other reference code not included above, an investigation will need to be raised to resolve these errors, so this can be done, please contact our Social Media team here 

Message 5 of 11

Nazrul74Islam
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for reply, it is 108 reference code when I try to activate the cellular plan fortunately I’m in contact with social media team and they gave me a time of 5 to 7 days

N Islam
Message 6 of 11

Oxonian
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Nazrul74Islam wrote:

Thank you for reply, it is 108 reference code when I try to activate the cellular plan fortunately I’m in contact with social media team and they gave me a time of 5 to 7 days

@Nazrul74Islam 

It has been mentioned previously on this forum by @pgn that the social media team can sometimes be tardy, so you will need to get ready to remind them if they don't respond at the seven-day point. 👍 

Message 7 of 11

Nazrul74Islam
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ll surly remind them from day 5, thanks 

N Islam
Message 8 of 11

Nazrul74Islam
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions