Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0

Lwark28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I keep getting error 0 when texting my friend. I can receive texts from her number, I can call her number, text all my other contacts. I can send her a text from my partners phone fine, just not from my phone. Both phones are on 02, hers is iPhone, mine is android (I only got this phone 2 weeks ago, transferred my number but used to be able to text her fine from old phone). 

Things I've tried: deleting and resaving her number, saving number with and without +44, tried both Samsung and google message apps, disabling them, checking the message centre number is correct, restarting phone, checking block lists. Near enough everything bar factory reset which I'm reluctant to do. 

Any advice? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144444 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27679 Solutions

@Lwark28 

Likely to be that your friend has accidentally blocked you or still has your number saved as an iPhone number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Lwark28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Would this still be the case if she can still text me and receive calls from me? 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144444 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27679 Solutions

Yes, same still applies @Lwark28 

There are separate call and text settings 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4