cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you use the Blue Light Card discount code to get the discount successfully applied?

JMI
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have searched info and previous questions and topics on here, on how to apply the Blue Light Card (BLC) discount, and it always comes back to the same reply to check out the O2 Open page - but that doesnt help with applying the code..

However, those of us with BLC's know that we get given a long discount code to apply - but there doesnt appear anywhere to apply it on the O2 Open pages.  Has anyone cracked this process please?

I asked on Twitter messaging and they didnt reply, I asked on Facebook messaging and they didnt reply. I phoned 202 and the Rep I spoke to didnt really know what I was talking about and so we didnt get any further.

I dont know what to do now, apart from asking someone who has got the discount applied by just using the BLC discount code (approx 12 digits).  Annoyingly, I have had this applied previously but cant remember how!  I just updated my phone and now the code has dropped off and needs to be applied.

Help!!   Any suggestions greatly received, but I suspect I need to keep calling 202 and hope I get someone who knows what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance :-).   Jean

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@JMI 

Try using your code on the checkout page when buying but if you've already bought, you need to contact O2. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2