Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device

Ahardned501
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was charging my phone about 2 wks ago & I waited until it had charged to 1% & I then went to restart the phone & suddenly all of the apps disappeared, it was as if I had to start from scratch, I honestly don't know why this happened. 

There was some very important slides & photos on my phone before this happened, in addition to my apps disappearing I was playing a game on my phone & the same thing happened here - I was on level 1732 originally. 

Can u please help

Yours G. Finnegan

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Ahardned501 Sounds like your phone did a factory reset as your battery was down to zero. If you have an Android phone your photos should be backed up on Google. Not sure whether iPhones do the same or whether you needed to back it up manually before this happened. Not certain about your game score, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Ahardned501 Sounds like your phone did a factory reset as your battery was down to zero. If you have an Android phone your photos should be backed up on Google. Not sure whether iPhones do the same or whether you needed to back it up manually before this happened. Not certain about your game score, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2