Did you mean: 

Data remaining

obe0ne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

my friend is in hospital and he is on PAYG, he does not have the o2 app and is not tech savvy to install and is actually not well enough to do it and he is not allowed visitors. How can I check how much data he has on his phone for whatsapp video calling. I topped his phone up with £15 the other day but have no idea how much data he has, 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@obe0ne 
Unless he gives you his log in details for My O2, then you can't tell. It's easy enough for him to check himself in his phones settings though? 😉

PS I would top him up again if you are able to. If he's using data to facetime, I can't see it lasting long.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@obe0ne 
Unless he gives you his log in details for My O2, then you can't tell. It's easy enough for him to check himself in his phones settings though? 😉

PS I would top him up again if you are able to. If he's using data to facetime, I can't see it lasting long.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@obe0ne 

If he is on a big bundle tariff, £15 gives 20gb of data per month but needs to be renewed every 30 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3