Did you mean: 

Complaints

Melnus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have recently been transferred from Virgin mobile contract to O2 and wondering how other customers have found the compla8nts process?

Within the first month of being moved, O2 increased my tariff price (after virgin said it would be fixed until the end of my current contract), the signal has been awful, calls breaking up and cutting out, lucky if I get H mobile data signal (status checker says its busy in the area)

I called support (who were not helpful and expect me to carry on paying £28 per month for virtually no service) so logged a formal complaint. I waw informed a manager would call me back within 24 hours... no call.

Has anyone successfully had a complaint dealt with? Seems they don't want to know and use the "we cannot guarantee a fault free service".. a fault is understandable almost no service for over 2 months is not.

Also, it's not handset or SIM card related as the wife has the same problem.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

The signal is a strange one because you have been running on O2's signal since we'll before Christmas.

Doubt if you will get far with the complaints process, and certainly no one will call

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Cyclotic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got moved to o2 today and I also have zero signal and zero 4g but my wife who has the same phone has signal and 4g ... So far I tried the automated chat and got nowhere doesn't look good has I've now seen loads of complaints about the same thing 

Message 3 of 3