Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Gemma11fair
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I haven’t had signal in my area for over 8 months now. I keep restarting my phone and network settings daily with no luck. Nothing will load unless I’m connected to my home wifi. As soon as I leave my property nothing works on my phone. I can’t even use my maps for directions to places. This is getting an absolute joke. I don’t receive any incoming calls. I constantly get “missed call” text messages when My phone hasn’t ever rung out. If I make an outgoing call no one can hear me and the call cutting out. I have to use my home wifi and WhatsApp to make outgoing calls. Literally my phone does not work ever unless I’m on home wifi and using WhatsApp. I have been promised refunds but have yet to receive any refund on my monthly bills. I am paying £50 per month and cannot use my phone whatsoever. I want to leave 02. I refuse to put up with this any longer I am missing important phone calls constantly and when I am on the phone no one can hear me and keeps cutting out. The whole service is crap. Please advise how I can cancel this contract ? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Gemma11fair 

You need to follow the official complaints process here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Gemma11fair 

You need to follow the official complaints process here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Do you get signal when you are away from your home area? Have you checked the information in the guide below, specifically the one about reporting problems?
Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3