Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearvisionmobil

Emblom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I spotted this discussion on Clearvision and think we have been hit by a similar scam. My wife's phone was on O2 and has mysteriously been ported across to "Symphony Communications", and while the new provider had provided O2 access, this got cut off due to a £20 allowance being exceeded. We had no idea that the O2 account had gone until emails were received from Giacom, and we saw debits from a bank account, not from O2 but from "Clearvisionmobil". 

Somehow, my wife's phone account has been hacked. We didn't know anything about the port to Symphony, and we are anxious to get the phone-number back from them.

There is no obvious way to contact Symphony.

The phone service was very good from O2; from Symphony it is total S£%T!

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36459 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@Emblom wrote:

Hi. I spotted this discussion on Clearvision and think we have been hit by a similar scam. My wife's phone was on O2 and has mysteriously been ported across to "Symphony Communications", and while the new provider had provided O2 access, this got cut off due to a £20 allowance being exceeded. We had no idea that the O2 account had gone until emails were received from Giacom, and we saw debits from a bank account, not from O2 but from "Clearvisionmobil". 

Somehow, my wife's phone account has been hacked. We didn't know anything about the port to Symphony, and we are anxious to get the phone-number back from them.

There is no obvious way to contact Symphony.

The phone service was very good from O2; from Symphony it is total S£%T!

If anyone can help, please let me know.

@Emblom - this post needs to be up on its own, not tagged onto an older thread from July - then you will get answers ... I'll flag it to a Moderator, see if the can move it for you.

Message 2 of 8

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6784 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

O2 Business supplier.

Quick Google for Clearvision brings up this, plus links to other posts on from here

1000007820.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@Emblom 

Website and contact details here Clear Vision Communications (clearvisioncomms.co.uk)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6325 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Emblom 

Have you considered trying to interest your local Trading Standards in this ?

They might not be interested but I would suggest that it is worth a 'phone call.   

Message 5 of 8

Emblom
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will consider this. Thanks

Message 6 of 8

Emblom
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all the info so far. I have established that ClearVision is a small company seemingly, with very limited assets and not large enough to declare financial turnover. Just trying to establish where I can get to with a request for a PAC to get my wife's phone number back.

Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@Emblom 

Anyone can request a PAC from any network.

Universal guide here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

The use of the PAC terminates the current contract so early termination fees may apply.

You cannot use a PAC  to move a number to the same network.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8