Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment account details

Mm8847
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do you change the account details for payment as my elderly father has a new bank account to switch to and i want to be able yonswitch bu the website or contact number arent clear on here? Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

He will need to log into his My o2 @Mm8847 

Then under the "bills and current charges" header there is an option to "change payment or address details" (as screen shot below).

Once there, click on "view of change payment details" - it will send a text message with a security code that will need to be entered to complete the update.

gmarkj_0-1640015933895.jpeg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

He will need to log into his My o2 @Mm8847 

Then under the "bills and current charges" header there is an option to "change payment or address details" (as screen shot below).

Once there, click on "view of change payment details" - it will send a text message with a security code that will need to be entered to complete the update.

gmarkj_0-1640015933895.jpeg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2