Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use it

Cherry0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought sim card and top-up £10. But I can't send text. But when I check my balance, they said I have unlimited text. 

I can't approach My O2 too.

pls let me know the pronlems.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Cherry0 wrote:

I don't know the difference, but I can send some numbers and can't some.. plus, when I call, before ringing, phone said low call(?) no call(?) (I'm not sure what they said) and I have £0.0 balance. is it normal?

It will say "bundle call" when making a free call and yes, it's normal to have a zero balance as the top up is exchanged for your allowances, as shown in your MyO2.

It does appear to be all working correctly @Cherry0 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 4445

Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Cherry0 

You can only text standard UK numbers.

No international or premium texts.

Guide: Your Allowances - what is and isn't included 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Cherry0
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I sent UK numbers start with 44 07

Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Cherry0 

If using 44 you need to add a + or 00 and drop the first zero, so should be +447 or 00447

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Cherry0
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't know the difference, but I can send some numbers and can't some.. plus, when I call, before ringing, phone said low call(?) no call(?) (I'm not sure what they said) and I have £0.0 balance. is it normal?

But when I check to 20202, they said I have unlimited text, call and 6958mb of data which can use till 7.oct

Thank you for your kind reply(*´꒳`*)

Message 6 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Not all numbers starting 07... are mobile numbers - take a look at the table in this post to see why you may have been charged for your call, @Cherry0 - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Risks-of-googling-for-contact-numbers/m-p/1647065...

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Cherry0 wrote:

It will say "bundle call" when making a free call and yes, it's normal to have a zero balance as the top up is exchanged for your allowances, as shown in your MyO2.

It does appear to be all working correctly @Cherry0 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8