Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call or receive call

Cripple
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no network signal can't receive or call out told it should be good as no problems in area  told to reset phone did it told to turn off device did it  told to change device I bought new phone still no signal they said we're get a tech person to call me this is December I said how no network signal they said I do according to there side still awaiting there call still no network un less I go to attic or go into town and still no help from O2 I'm in a wheelchair so attic is out of the question suffer from bad pain in cold weather sitting in town on is out of the question to obviously O2 don't want customers as still no coverage I asked do they supply a booster no are they updating the network no my signal is working even though it doesn't and hasn't for well over a year 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Cripple 

Check these guides to see if they hhelp Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Also download the My Network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network you can report issues, If no improvement, you may need to change networks.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Cripple
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will try this after 20 yes with this network the whole family use it in this house would have thought they would try to sort the issue thanks I'll download your link you set

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Have you considered enabling WiFi Calling. That will allow you to make calls via your broadband connection?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4