Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help with my signal problems

Beccles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I'm in town for work my data is pretty much non existant. I downloaded the my network app and even when I do a status check and it tells me how rubbish my download speeds are, I report it but I'm always told there is no problem when there obviously is. I live in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields and trees and hills and my downloaded speeds there are a million times faster than in the middle of a town. How can I get them to improve the network speeds if they keep telling me there isn't a problem when there clearly is

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Beccles See if there's anything in this guide to help you: How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Beccles 

It will be congestion when in busy areas as more people are trying to use the same mast. 
You can try 3G as it may be faster but 4g is unlikely to improve until 5G is rolled out. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3