Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls dropping out

Nikki5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been having issues with my phone dropping calls whilst at home. I was told by O2 that it was my phone which you replaced but still continues to do it. After 3 days on the phone trying to get it sorted with very unhelpful staff I was told it was a mast issue in the area but has not been fixed but still it is doing it. It now seems that a few of my neighbours on o2 are having the same problems but o2 are taking no responsibility !! What is going on o2 you used to be good but now you joined with virgin your phone service and customer service is rubbish is it to much to ask to use my phone at home ? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Nikki5 

You can check for and report faults here if not already logged O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Nikki5 If you have been told that it's a mast issue, then O2 are taking responsibility and are in the process of making repairs. They will, however, not give timelines, as there are many reasons why it can take a long time for the repairs to be made, and O2 would have to pay out huge amounts in compensation if they gave a time and didn't meet it. It has nothing to do with the O2-Virgin merger.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3