Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing my number to o2

GLD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I entered my pac code when I joined o2, I have just activated my new sim, how do I keep the same number 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@GLD 

Bringing your number to O2

Before we can transfer your number, we'll need your PAC code – a code made up of three letters and six numbers. To get your PAC, text PAC to 65075, for free. You’ll receive it within 60 seconds and it’ll be valid for 30 days. Alternatively, you can request your PAC from your current mobile provider.

You can give us your PAC code when you order your new O2 connection or at any time afterwards. Once you’ve given us your PAC code, you’ll switch to our network within one working day (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). If we receive your code after 5pm, you’ll switch within two working days. If you provide your PAC code at the weekend, you’ll switch on the following Tuesday.

If you want to switch to O2 at a later date, just contact us with your PAC code when you’re ready to switch. You can give us your PAC code online, call us on 202 free from your O2 phone or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone, or visit an O2 store. PAC codes are only valid for 30 days, but if yours expires, don’t worry – you can always request a new one.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@GLD 

Bringing your number to O2

Before we can transfer your number, we'll need your PAC code – a code made up of three letters and six numbers. To get your PAC, text PAC to 65075, for free. You’ll receive it within 60 seconds and it’ll be valid for 30 days. Alternatively, you can request your PAC from your current mobile provider.

You can give us your PAC code when you order your new O2 connection or at any time afterwards. Once you’ve given us your PAC code, you’ll switch to our network within one working day (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). If we receive your code after 5pm, you’ll switch within two working days. If you provide your PAC code at the weekend, you’ll switch on the following Tuesday.

If you want to switch to O2 at a later date, just contact us with your PAC code when you’re ready to switch. You can give us your PAC code online, call us on 202 free from your O2 phone or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone, or visit an O2 store. PAC codes are only valid for 30 days, but if yours expires, don’t worry – you can always request a new one.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2