cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a loyal customer for many years and the service is so bad am lost for words

poorservice123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Became an 02 customer in the early 2000's and to begin with had no problems, since then I have 02 refreshed a number of times and every time they offer you some deal

or gift card or voucher and every time I have to pull my hair out to

work out how to claim

or redeem! I've recently refreshed with 02 and it's the worst think I could have done! They take the liberty to offer gifts and services they can't provide and also make it so difficult to resolve issues, as a long serving loyal customer you would of thought they would call and make sure your ok and offer the best deal

etc! But no there full of crap and il make sure I now Instead of promoting 02 il do my utmost to push people away from joining and also cancelling current contracts! Your a joke! I'd be better off using a phone box! And dial up internet! 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23204 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

@poorservice123 This is not O2. This is a customer community. If you're unhappy you can lodge a formal complaint here: How to Complain | Help | O2

If you want to cancel your contract, see this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23204 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

@poorservice123 This is not O2. This is a customer community. If you're unhappy you can lodge a formal complaint here: How to Complain | Help | O2

If you want to cancel your contract, see this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36438 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@poorservice123 wrote: ... be better off using a phone box! And dial up internet! 

If you can find a functioning phone box or an ISP that still supports modem users, @poorservice123 🤣

@Bambino's reply contains the best advice, and if you look near the end of the "how to complain" page for Resolver, it is free and it works - I used it when O2 had annoyed me about something years ago, and here I am, still a customer since the Genie days... 🧞

Message 3 of 4

RobC76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had exactly the same problem. I have reported them to Trading Standards. Over a month and still no gift card or even an email to tell me how to redeem it

Message 4 of 4