Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bars not lifted after 24 hours

Tiredandannoyed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone was stolen so called O2 (from friends device) and they placed bars on sim and handset. Got new phone and new SIM but with old number. Got sim activated in o2 store. They told me to ring o2 to get bars lifted. When I called O2 they said the process had been started and they couldn’t do anything else. It’s now been well over 24 hours. I have called O2 three times and each time had to wait over 30 mins on hold. Each time they have just told me to wait but it’s preventing me from being able to do a lot of things as I cannot make or receive calls and texts and cannot get data. Can anyone help me get this resolved please? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144427 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Tiredandannoyed 

Someone else reported this took 4 weeks to resolve.

Keep pestering O2.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Tiredandannoyed We are all customers, and can only sympathise with your dilemma as we have no access to anyone else's account. As tiring and annoying it is, you can only persist with customer service. You'd think that lifting a bar could be done with a simple click, but not much happens at O2 on a weekend. Not much on weekdays either these days.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3