Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area with no coverage

jemma022
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have moved into an area with almost no 02 coverage. BN1 4QE in Brighton. It's a main road just outside the centre of town. There are five people in this building who have an 02 account but their phones are useless. In contrast one person has EE and this works fine.

We have checked and there are no service issues. There are no hotspots available to connect to. Please can you let us know what other options there are aside from moving from 02?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jemma022 

WiFi calling is your only other option 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jemma022
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have just moved in and so the internet won't be installed here for a few weeks. If we are limited to using our internet provider at home to use our phones, there's no reason for five people to use and pay 02!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jemma022 

I totally agree.

How long have you got left on your contracts?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4