Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch

Kelly40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was on phone yesterday to 02 for 3 1/2 hours getting put thought to all kinds of different agents I was asking them to sync my watch to my new contact only sim number as the old contract number had ended how ever after 3 half hours of speaking to them they said it was all sorted when I’ve looked today my watch is still sync to the old number with all airtime on it I don’t suppose anybody has had the same problem  ? As I was told by other member of there staff that this couldn’t be transferd over and that’s when I said well if it can’t be done then they should of never let me take the watch out on contact  as I only had a few months left to pay on me daughters contract phone , when I took out the watch I explained to them at the time of taking out the watch that it was for me self not my daughter , I Don’t want to spend a other afternoon on the phone to them so if any body could help me with some advise it would be Great. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Kelly40 

You'll need to pay off the watch device plan in order to sync it with a different number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Kelly40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just had email saying I have to pay for the watch before I can have the watch snc to different number all this should been explained to me when I took out the contact as I only had few payments left pay on my contact phone not everybody what’s to take a upgrade or keep the same number and this is what’s happened in my case they should of never aloud a contact on the watch when the contact  phone was at the end of been payed for , would I be able to send this watch back as I’m going be paying for airtime I am unable to use 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions