Did you mean: 

Apple Watch won’t connect to data plan

Silverill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. 
In desperate need of help. I have been unable to install the o2 mobile watch data plan to my Apple Watch. 
I have am having an horrendous time with o2 customer service. 

failing to resolve, failing to escalate, failing to call back, raise and closing tickets all of the place to make it look like they are resolving. Will not put me through to technical support or complaints. Complaints ignored via email and telephone. Poor service accords telephone, email, app and socials 

any tips for navigating? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36590 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1632 Solutions

All the tips and fixes in Activate Apple Watch Guide - including who and how to ask for help, it has served many well, @Silverill 

---

For ANY other reference code not included above, an investigation will need to be raised to resolve these errors, so this can be done, please contact our Social Media team here 

---

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Silverill
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I have been in there before and a solution hasn’t been provided. 
As far as I know the there is know technical issue behind the scenes which needs resolving. Just can’t get through to anyone who knows what they are talking about. 

will check your link again 

Message 3 of 6

pgn
  • 36590 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1632 Solutions

The Social Media team need to know, @Silverill - they may take a few nudges to respond, but they do a good job once you get their attention. Good luck!

Message 4 of 6

Silverill
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The social media team are aware also and haven’t helped 

Message 5 of 6

pgn
  • 36590 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1632 Solutions

In which case, expect a private reply from the Community Manager @Dave-O2  here on Monday seeking more info and your Social Media handle, @Silverill 

Good luck.

Message 6 of 6