Did you mean: 

Apple Watch ultra error code 04

Ad1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

can anyone help with my problem, I have the Apple Watch ultra and recently had problems with a software update. Apple told me to reset the watch which I did but also removed my connected o2 plan. Now when I set it up it gets to the mobile service setup and comes up with the o2 page but says error code 04.

Have spoke to many o2 staff through 202 but it’s like talking to a brick wall. The last lady mentioned sending out an eSIM but cut me off without explaining anything or what’s happening. O2 are happy to take the money but can’t sort out the simple task of resetting/linking my Apple Watch/esim. Thought this was a process that could be done over the phone by the staff member the other end?

Cant get any straight answer or useful help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10288 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@Ad1982 

Unfortunately there is no longer any o2 support on this forum, so I am afraid you will need to persevere with o2 customer services.  😞 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Ad1982 

No help here, sorry.

You need your esim resetting but must persevere with customer services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 3