cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch still not connected now 3rd week!

Michelle20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is now beyond ridiculous! I’m in my 3rd week of my iwatch 8 cellular and it’s still not connected!!! After 32 phone calls to customer service  7 promises that it will connected within 5 days 3 visits to the store which cost me nearly £5 in parking each time. Endless chat with a lady called Emma on community who now seems to have gave up on me and is now not replying. I’m still waiting for the wheel of death to stop

spinning on mobile data and telling me it’s trying to activate to 02

How in the world can a company this tech and this large make a customer wait nearly 3 weeks for it to be connected. No calls back! No information on the progress no communication at all! 

of im told to be patient one more time I’ll blow a fuse, to add insult to Injury I now have a bill for the airtime plan for the watch and numerous stupid text asking how my experience is going. 

please someone tel me what to do! I love the watch I just want it to work …. Pleeaaassseeeeeeee

Yes, it’s connected to the iphone

Yes I have a plan I brought it with the watch

Yes I have paired it

Yes I have turned it off and on again 

No, I won’t wait 5 more days you have had 20 already!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Michelle20 

This is an Apple issue and there garbage QA processes, which unfortunately affects numerous carriers across the globe.. 

This is not an official customer service channel, and the advisors we tag, are not on here all the time...  

@O2Ryan can you help here as well? 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 3 of 7

Chris071168
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know how you feel I have the same issue somebody in the tech department should know what this problem is it needs sorting I am also waiting for them to get back to me after 10 days!!!😡

Message 4 of 7

skrantit
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is NOT an Apple issue. I have friends on Vodafone and theirs watches working just fine. Even pair mine to vodafone and is working perfect. O2 is the problem and their 3rd end country techs and operators who’s asking me if I introduce the sim card in the ‘iwatch apple watch’

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Returned my O2 watch after 11 days of crap and went to EE on Saturday morning. From point of store entry to new watch, new watch contract and new sim only phone plan, (all using same phone), the phone, watch and data plan for the watch were all connected in less than 2 hours.
Was warned it may take 24 hours after everything else to connect Watch plan. Once phone up and watch updated to 9.5.2 It took less than 5 minutes. I didn’t have to do anything. Seemless.

Not sure why some users keep pushing the apple bad narrative. It’s weird.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Though, and I hate to say this…. It does appear that O2 202 may have had some recent successes, (if you can get the right person).

It’s almost as if a barrage of detailed and carefully curated complaints may have lit a fire somewhere… who knows.

Message 7 of 7