Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch mobile data Codes 15,91&92

NikkiMckayla
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got my Apple Watch a few days ago and keep getting the same codes that I can see users have been getting for years when trying to connect the data, codes 15,91&92. I have done all trouble shooting advised by agents on chat and over the phone but they don’t seem to know what to do to fix the issue and just asked me to wait 72 hours to hear back from a technician to ask questions about what is wrong. Can I have some additional help possibly on how to fix this sooner please?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Hi @NikkiMckayla - it sounds like you need help from one of the Forum's O2 Advisors - tagging @O2Emma who shows as being on from 8am today - good luck!

Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Morning @pgn It looks like the new software update from apple have set the new error codes off on the watches just so you know we are investigating the issue and raising cases for customers with the issue as we have had a influx last few days with all new random codes.

Hi @NikkiMckayla I will send you a private message to discuss this further .

signature
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

More trouble than they are worth, these Apple watches, it seems, @O2Emma - thank you for being the buffer between Apple and those O2 Customers who have these things...

Message 4 of 4