Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error code 14

John39
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello

I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and added a data plan to my sim only contract.

I followed the instructions on:

How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have?

Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but I get this error when opening the data plan settings on my phone:

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Customer services could not resolve the issue.

•iData is enabled

•WiFi calling is ON

Looks like a common issue with devices not purchased from O2. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 304
303 REPLIES 303

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6738 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

@Janwwms I'm afraid all the advisors have been removed from the community so Emma and the others who have helped out are no longer available.

A case of persisting with Customer Services I'm afraid

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 301 of 304

Janwwms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Enlli,

thank for the information. Shame that’s isn’t it!

thanks, bye!

Message 302 of 304

Billy6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately, joining the list of code: 14 when trying to setup mobile data for Apple Watch SE. Spoke with Customer Service and in-store but unable to help 😞 This is my last hope before I call them and cancel contract.

Message 303 of 304

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36361 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Billy6 wrote:

Unfortunately, joining the list of code: 14 when trying to setup mobile data for Apple Watch SE. Spoke with Customer Service and in-store but unable to help 😞 This is my last hope before I call them and cancel contract.

You really need to push O2 CS, nobody here has the access needed to do what you need done, @Billy6 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Data-on-Apple-Watch/m-p/1642305/highlight/true#M37651

Good luck!

Message 304 of 304