Did you mean: 

Apple Watch cellular error 14 code.

SirJackson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_0015.png

Upgraded my phone on Thursday at the o2 shop, to the iPhone 15pro max. I also have a cellular watch with o2 same number on the account.

after upgrading, and re pairing my phone the watch when trying to activate mobile services I always get this.

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

I’ll be honest I’ve had trouble with this watch on the account since getting it and had it solved once here by one of the gurus.

the customer support have tried to reset the eSIM, told me to reset the watch and restart phone etc and re pair the watch did it multiple times and still getting it!

any ideas?

Paul 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36548 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

All the codes and ways to get help for the Apple range of watches here @SirJackson  - Activate Apple Watch Guide  - good luck!

Excerpt:

Reference code 14

If you had received a SMS that states setup has been completed, please restart your watch. If you still get this error or you didn’t receive an SMS, the eSIM will need resetting, so please contact our Social Media team here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 36548 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

All the codes and ways to get help for the Apple range of watches here @SirJackson  - Activate Apple Watch Guide  - good luck!

Excerpt:

Reference code 14

If you had received a SMS that states setup has been completed, please restart your watch. If you still get this error or you didn’t receive an SMS, the eSIM will need resetting, so please contact our Social Media team here

Message 2 of 4

SirJackson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Excellent thank you! I’ve not received any sms nor did resetting the eSIM work 

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 36548 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

You are welcome, @SirJackson - hope you get sorted soon, it can take a few nudges to get the Social Media Team's attention, but do persist.

Message 4 of 4