Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Stuck at Activating

JimmyTheAnt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought my watch from a 3rd party over 2 months ago, and had issues ever since trying to activate the cellular function. I have been speaking to about half a dozen agents (or were they robots by the way they stayed on script)

After panning o2 in my customer survey I have been speaking to one of the agents on that team now, however it still haven’t got it working. I have now gone from reference 08, to now activating for days. I screen recorded me setting up as had agents at o2 tell me that I hadn’t set anything up. I have increased my spending cap, as seen that impact people on here, and I’m still at activating. 

Please can someone take a look, and at the same time escalate these issues that so many people have on these forums as high as they can, as o2 need to seriously look at this watch activating process, as it’s not working for too many people

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

This is a forum made up of customers of O2, like yourself, and some former O2 customers.

If you want to bring this to O2's attention, outside of the (scripted, as you noted above) Webchat and the phone 202 CS, try the O2 Social Media Team - all the ways are in the link just below, @JimmyTheAnt. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

This is a forum made up of customers of O2, like yourself, and some former O2 customers.

If you want to bring this to O2's attention, outside of the (scripted, as you noted above) Webchat and the phone 202 CS, try the O2 Social Media Team - all the ways are in the link just below, @JimmyTheAnt. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2