Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 8 - Mobile Data Activation Error Code 15, 91, 92

Nathanj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All, Pasting a previous post that I have seen on here as I am having the same issue. I received my Apple Watch Series 8 yesterday purchased directly from O2 and cannot activate mobile data, during the many attempts I get one of the following error codes: 15, 91, 92 

Have extensively read through the numerous posts on here spanning back a considerable amount of time and tried all of the suggested fixes and setting changes etc including unpairing and pairing again several times. Still no further along. 

Spoke to a customer services representative last night and as nice as he was he had no idea what the problem was so hoping somebody with a little more insight into the root of the issue can pick this up here.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

The person you have to liaise with here until 9pm is @O2Emma - at least she can get things rolling, then there will be a different advisor on in the morning to work with you on deciding what the new codes after Apple's recent OTA update actually mean and how to get your watch back on the network, @Nathanj.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @pgn I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @Nathanj I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions
Message 4 of 4