Did you mean: 

Apple Watch 8 Error code 14

Emma_p
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello tech support,

I’m desperate for help please. I keep getting error code 14 when I try to set up my o2 account on my Apple Watch and anyone I speak to at o2 tells me they have an error at their end but NO-ONE ever gets back to me despite promising to.

I’ve been desperately trying to get this sorted for months but I’ve essentially been paying for a mobile watch service for over a year that I’ve never had access to! 
mum disabled and I only bought an Apple Watch for fall detection and calls and without a mobile service, these features are useless!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12548 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

This is a community of o2 customers @Emma_p so we can't directly affect your problem.

There is a guide of Apple error messages - Activate Apple Watch Guide - which indicates your issue is because you tried to set up a new watch plan before an earlier attempt finished.

It then says to try contacting the o2 social media team - X/Twitter gets mentioned as working well. The link to that (and other platforms) is https://linktr.ee/vmo2 

Give them a go, and if you are still struggling then reply here and we can suggest something else.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 12548 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

This is a community of o2 customers @Emma_p so we can't directly affect your problem.

There is a guide of Apple error messages - Activate Apple Watch Guide - which indicates your issue is because you tried to set up a new watch plan before an earlier attempt finished.

It then says to try contacting the o2 social media team - X/Twitter gets mentioned as working well. The link to that (and other platforms) is https://linktr.ee/vmo2 

Give them a go, and if you are still struggling then reply here and we can suggest something else.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

Emma_p
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you gmarkj but I need 02 to support on this issue and as yet NO ONE has contacted me with a solution. The problem (I’m told) is at their end but I’m starting to think I need to switch supplier as I’ve owned an Apple Watch for a year, paid for a mobile service for a year but NEVER actually been connected. If anyone from O2 is reading this and knows how to fix error code 14 please do get in touch. I’ve never owned a smart watch before and my Apple Watch 8 was brand new last year so I haven’t moved or changed the mobile plan.  

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 12548 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

o2 rarely do call backs @Emma_p - you will need to keep chasing them.

Others have reported success using social media - have you tried that?

Message 4 of 4