AirPod Pro water damage

ViickyLCJB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

i have some AirPod pros that I pay for monthly, 

unfortunately like most products that encounter daily use, I was using them when cleaning and one fell in the bottom of the shower tray that had about an inch of water in.

I panicked initially because I didn’t think it would work at all. Fortunately it does work, I just have this awful whooshing sound feeding through the AirPod.

my question is, they are under 1 years old, can they be fixed? Exchanged for a new pair? I’m not really sure where I stand

thanks in advance  

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ViickyLCJB 

It would need to be an insurance claim or you would need to replace them yourself.

Water damage is not covered by warranty unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ViickyLCJB 

It would need to be an insurance claim or you would need to replace them yourself.

Water damage is not covered by warranty unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2