Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice please

Angie45
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've just joined O2 from Virgin and was wondering if anyone on here could help. I joined O2 on 10th Feb and was told I could keep my number, but it would take a few days for it all to be sorted . I was fine with that and so the keep my number process started. As of today (23rd) I still don't have the number I wanted to keep despite umpteen phone calls to both O2 and Virgin customer services and two visits to my local O2 store.  I really want to keep that number as it's the one registered with the medical services that provide medication etc for family members with major health issues and changing the number involves all sorts of paperwork etc. I'm really at my wits end with this, you would have thought that keeping your number would've been a simpler process. I'm now wondering if I should just forget trying to keep my number and go with the number O2 have given me. What do you think, do I wait it out and hope that it gets sorted soon or just go with the number I was given? Many thanks for any advice you can give. I'd cancel the whole thing with O2 but then I'd just have to go through it all again later when the O2 -Virgin switchover thing kicks in properly.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6784 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

It should have changed well before now. That is if Virgin have even put in a PAC code which is needed

As you have been pushed from pillar to post I'll tag one of our advisors 

@O2Jonathan can you check on this for @Angie45 please

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Enlli thank you for the tag, I will private message you now @Angie45 .

signature
Message 3 of 3