Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Disney extra offer at £5.99

KH7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I already have Disney plus and am currently paying £7.99. I have seen on o2 priority that I can add the option to reduce this to £5.99 but it says 'oops we are unable to show you this offer right now.' Please could you advice how I can add this? Thank you 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Hi @KH7 - my reading of the Ts&Cs of the current Priority Disney+ offer, valid to end 2021, indicates that you will need to deal with any existing agreement before applying this offer - last paragraph in screenshot below shows where this point is made.

There is a community guide that talks to this offer which also says running the Priority and regular service from the same e-mail address would not work anyway: Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

PSX_20210825_090345.jpg

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Hi @KH7 - my reading of the Ts&Cs of the current Priority Disney+ offer, valid to end 2021, indicates that you will need to deal with any existing agreement before applying this offer - last paragraph in screenshot below shows where this point is made.

There is a community guide that talks to this offer which also says running the Priority and regular service from the same e-mail address would not work anyway: Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

PSX_20210825_090345.jpg

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

Crimson
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

also have this and it says same but I cannot get through to talk to anyone

Message 3 of 5

pgn
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

@Crimson wrote:

also have this and it says same but I cannot get through to talk to anyone

Numbers in here, @Crimson - call around 08:15 morning time in the UK Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Or contact the O2 Social Media team at any of the three links below the blue O2 bars in my signature.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

Crimson
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for that

Message 5 of 5