2 data plan synced to my Apple watch

BeloBe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I got my Apple watch in December. 

Straight away I had issues , where 'No data plan' was displayed on the watch. I contacted customer services back then but they couldn't help. So i posted on the forum where the issue got picked up by someone. A week later there was the same issue present. Again, I posted here and it got resolved by someone by resetting the eSim.

At that point, whoever was dealing with this issue added a second data plan to my watch. This was in January. And i've just noticed that since then I have been charged twice for the airtime plan for the same watch. I have 'sync1' and 'sync2' linked to my primary mobile number. It seems that during all the eSim resets, someone didn't deactivate one of the existing data plan and on added a second data plan without permisson to my account and as a result now i'm being double charged.

I spent 30 minutes today on the phone with someone at 202 to be told that if i cancel any of the data plans i am reliable to pay the watch off in full. And on top of that i wouldn't be reimbursed for the unusable data plan that is linked to my account. 
I spoke to someone at one of the O2 shops in town and they told me that there was a known issue with the watches and phoned back in January. 

Can someone please help me to resolve this?

I am looking to remove the unused 'sync' airtime plan from my account and also to be credited for the amount i was charged extra as a result of this issue.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@BeloBe 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

BeloBe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, i did call them but i got nowhere. they wouldn't understand the issue. as i mentioned, they want me to pay off my watch in full and wouldn't credit me for the amount i paid extra due to someone's mistake. 

Message 3 of 3