Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£15 data big bundle

dina2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this bundle i just bought i can use in london and in france ??

also i have £2,57 on my top up .

do i still need to top up or the bundle is enough 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@dina2 wrote:

Guide: My O2 Pay & Go is all about PAYG, @dina2 - your bundle will renew on the same date each month so long as you have £15 or more in your account on the renewal date.

Travel in Europe, info here: Guide: EU Roaming Changes from 15th June 2017 "PAY AS YOU GO ONLY“ and here (post-Brexit changes affect Data mainly) https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/roaming-in-europe

And the only thing that will consume that credit of £2.57 are out-of-bundle charges: MMS, roaming onto networks not listed above, SMS or calls to premium rate or chargeable shortcode numbers (eg local BBC radio station text lines) - how to prevent MMS here: Guide: Accidental MMS Sending and How to Avoid it and others can be reduced by activating a Spend Cap Guide: Spend caps on O2 

Good luck, @dina2 👍

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@dina2 wrote:

Guide: My O2 Pay & Go is all about PAYG, @dina2 - your bundle will renew on the same date each month so long as you have £15 or more in your account on the renewal date.

Travel in Europe, info here: Guide: EU Roaming Changes from 15th June 2017 "PAY AS YOU GO ONLY“ and here (post-Brexit changes affect Data mainly) https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/roaming-in-europe

And the only thing that will consume that credit of £2.57 are out-of-bundle charges: MMS, roaming onto networks not listed above, SMS or calls to premium rate or chargeable shortcode numbers (eg local BBC radio station text lines) - how to prevent MMS here: Guide: Accidental MMS Sending and How to Avoid it and others can be reduced by activating a Spend Cap Guide: Spend caps on O2 

Good luck, @dina2 👍

Message 2 of 2