cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do a have to join a forum to get a answer on 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

been with 02 for years now..am sick of having to join a forum get a answer ...as soon as my balance is finnished am leaving 02 for good..there should be a simple freephone line to get my account sorted..what chance do old folk have???.....02 should be ashamed of them self..

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you want to talk about your problem here give us some details, not personal of course, and I'm sure someone will try and help.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

theres a solution here if you try, explain the problem, users here will try & help, if you are really set on leaving, pay off in one lump sum then be done

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive just realised the same.. while a bit irked at first having to log in to contact not via phone or twiitter , i realise it will probably get a much faster response than the old email form , and you wont have to give over your details , you can get  more choice of anwers from peole who in my case will have better feedback on what my query is .. better this way i say than waiting anything up to 24 hours , and in some cases you didnt get the reply u wanted first time .. now more choice of solutions more people slight_smile

Message 4 of 4