Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading

dazzaster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ive upgraded my contract from phone to ipad . i selected grey as it was instock at teh time although i would prefer space greay ,butand the colour doesnt matter when its going to be put in a case anyway,

my issue is it said 3 week wait on space greay in stock on grey so went for the grey all good order being processed the next day i get a text saying bad news we are out of stock your order will be with you as soon as we have more stock, however go on o2 website and place an order and it says they are in stock.. this is misleading and a pain in the ****, my question is how long await is it going to be

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@dazzaster join all the others still waiting https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPad-Pro-2018-Pre-order-on-2-November/m-p/1165586#M26924

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@dazzaster join all the others still waiting https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPad-Pro-2018-Pre-order-on-2-November/m-p/1165586#M26924

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @dazzaster

Items will always show in stock as O2 do not have a live stock ordering system

Such a pity as we have this issue reported on a daily basis.

You may want to contact customer services and see if you can cancel your order and look elsewhere like Carphone Warehouse...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Simple answer, no one here knows. Happens all the time, O2 don't have a live stock system so just ignore the blatant lies on the website.

Message 4 of 7

zmysl84
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I had pay monthly contract which should be end June or July 2019.

I was in O2 shop and one agent told me that I can upgrade my Data in contract from 5GB to 6GB without any costs... then I upgraded, but after I checked in O2 app that my contract extend to Jan 2020 (for another 12 months) but this guy not told me about this. 😮

Yesterday I called to 202 Customer Service and I said that I do not want extend contract and I want go back to my old contract (I have 14 days if I change my mind).

Today I see my old contract (back to 5GB Data) but still contract will end Jan 2020!

If they change back to my old sim plan, then they should be change back contract period which I had before.

This is a BIG JOKE!!!

What can I do with this?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@zmysl84 simply call 202 and ask customer services to correct it although it may correct itself overnight, so check first in the morning. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

zmysl84
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I will wait until tomorrow then I will see.

Message 7 of 7