Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Neilo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I upgrade my phone before the end of my contract am I refunded the difference

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Spenny
Level 16: Talkative
  • 341 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Neilo no, no, no.... If you end your contract early, you pay the remainder of the contract to the end date.

Closer to the end of your contract your account will state that you can now upgrade (or you can check this with O2 customer support), you still will not get any refund, though you will not have to pay the remainder of your contract.

If you are on the O2 refresh programme then you can change every 90 days or more - Upgrade Early, Save Money & Get The Latest Phones | Refresh | O2

I'm guessing you are on a standard contract as you'd have mentioned Refresh otherwise - I think. 😊

Phone: Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12, SIMO 20Gb
Broadband: Virgin 350Mb, Tp-Link Router - Deco S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community of customers and cannot access your account.
To contact O2 click here for O2 Social Media Links

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Spenny
Level 16: Talkative
  • 341 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Neilo no, no, no.... If you end your contract early, you pay the remainder of the contract to the end date.

Closer to the end of your contract your account will state that you can now upgrade (or you can check this with O2 customer support), you still will not get any refund, though you will not have to pay the remainder of your contract.

If you are on the O2 refresh programme then you can change every 90 days or more - Upgrade Early, Save Money & Get The Latest Phones | Refresh | O2

I'm guessing you are on a standard contract as you'd have mentioned Refresh otherwise - I think. 😊

Phone: Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12, SIMO 20Gb
Broadband: Virgin 350Mb, Tp-Link Router - Deco S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community of customers and cannot access your account.
To contact O2 click here for O2 Social Media Links
Message 2 of 2