09 Jun 11 N/A Direct Debit - 14 days Payment Received 35.74
26 May 11 N/A * Payment Received 35.74
what the ####?
what was the point in paying 2 weeks in advance only for 02 to take the Bill twice,
Direct Debit Guarantee
• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instruction to pay Direct Debits
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
• If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
Track usage, upgrade and get support with the My O2 appDownload My O2