cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tocco ultra edition in RED

Anonymous
Not applicable
i really want this phone and much prefere it in the red and although o2 have it instore there doesnt seem to be a "red" option online 😞 can i get the red one online???
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to contact us on the site and give them a call they will still give you the same online deals.

My girlfriend has just got the phone to replace her damaged c905 and she loves it, she says it's easy to get used to and the best phone she's ever had lol
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
awesome thank you!
i really love it!! so im glad she has liked it too!! cant wait to get one!!
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't see the point in the ultra. I have the original tocco, and having a slide out keypad just defeats the object of the original touch screen. the touch screen is smaller too. hmm.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't see the point in the ultra. I have the original tocco, and having a slide out keypad just defeats the object of the original touch screen. the touch screen is smaller too. hmm.

Think about it, txting using a touch screen is a chore people are used to using a keypad
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
well i have one now and have had it for a week i love it!! its stylish, simple lots of features i love the vibrate you get to confirm the touch screen movements its my favourite phone ever!! soooo pleased grin
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
well i have one now and have had it for a week i love it!! its stylish, simple lots of features i love the vibrate you get to confirm the touch screen movements its my favourite phone ever!! soooo pleased grin

Glad you like it. My wife got the red one on Vodafone and she loves it (upgraded from the original Tocco because of the slide-out keypad and better OLED screen).

SV
Message 7 of 7